HEPA DIFFUSER FOR SECONDARY FILTRATION INTO OCCUPIED SPACES.
Multi-use in commercial, medical and residential applications for hazardous materials removal, demolition, infection control, and /or general dust control provides for Engineering redundancy of secondary HEPA filtration for infection control purposes in a hospital setting.
HEPA diffuser filter rated at 1,111 CFM 99.99% @ 0.30 micron
Internal solution for hazardous material removal
- No access to external exhaust, the HAD provides a solution.
- Eliminate ILSM and declaring fire watches.
- Improved safety and outcomes.
- Containment and other negative pressure maintenance for renovation projects. The common rigging of plenum exhaust of the contained space is eliminated.
- Are your HEPA units DOP tested for that upcoming containment project?Use secondary HEPA cabinets to insure efficacy in protected environments
- Decreased failures for suspended flex duct
- Reduced labor hours
- Improved efficacy gains on infection control safety for the adjacent operational space
- Superior diffused exhaust volume
- 26.5" x 26.5" x 24"
- 41 lbs
- 10" duct outlet
- Air volume rated 500-1,111 CFM