Reduce Airborne Infection Risks with Awareness
Abatement Technologies Safe-Flex Work Area Containment Barrier reduces construction-related airborne infection risks in your healthcare facility by increasing awareness of dust control barrier standards. The polyethylene barrier sheeting is superior because of its unique display of ICRA containment instructions and specifications printed directly on the product face, thereby increasing attentiveness of a construction zone, reducing risk and simplifying documentation requirements.
- Low-density, 6 mil polyethylene film
- Spartech® Polycon flame retardant treatment
- Sold in 12 ft. x 100 ft. rolls
Safe-Flex high quality dust containment barrier for identifying and isolating construction and renovation activities in hospitals & other health care facilities in compliance with CDC Infection Control Risk Analysis (ICRA) Guidelines.
- Indoor demolition, construction, renovation and maintenance activities in health care facilities can release dirt, dusts, fungal spores and other particulates into the air.
- Studies have shown that these particles can migrate into patient care areas, and cause adverse health effects if inhaled by sensitive patients.
- As a result The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published its Guidelines for Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities.
- The CDC Guidelines require the erection of temporary containment barriers with marking to properly designate these areas