HepaZone (no FFU)
Model number: HZ-01S
HepaZone - Vinyl Work Enclosure
The Qualitair HepaZone is a portable work enclosure that can be hooked to any negative air machine. The practical solution to carry out minor jobs without risk of site contamination with ASBESTOS, MOLD, SPORES, etc. When hooked to a HEPA negative air machine, the HepaZone transforms a wall or ceiling work application into a negative pressure work zone. It protects the surrounding environment from harmful and nuisance dust.
- Security yellow powder coated platform with anti-skid finish.
- EXCLUSIVE ratcheting poles with heavy duty steel latches.
- Evacuation drain.
- 25’’ wide access ports at the top to pass through pipes or any rigid items to the worker inside
- Structure - Powder coated aluminum
- Cabin - Self-extinguishing vinyl
- Windows - 25-inch high transparent vinyl all around
- Width: 30" (76 cm)
- Length: 60" (152 cm)
- Height: 120" (305 cm) (4-feet extension kit available)
- Heat sealed seams
- Vinyl pouch to display warning signs on exterior of cabin (16’’ x 20’’)
- Evacuation drain (2’’ / 5.08 cm)
- Anti-Skid finish on floor
- 48’’ extension kit
- Battery powered FFU to convert your HepaZone into a HepaZone 24
- Air Cart: bolted universal negative air machine wheel base
- Funnel adapter for bigger ceiling tiles
- Protective cover
- Tool bag
- Differential pressure gauge