The OmniAire 1000 Series is a family of compact, low-profile negative air machines, featuring 3 models with progressive features and increasing air flow rates, allowing you to match the right solution to your application needs. It’s the only HEPA air filtration system with a high-performance, TrueCFM™* rating, in a compact, light-weight, and easy-to-maneuver design.The OmniAire 1000 Series creates positive or negative pressure containment spaces on job sites where mold, asbestos, and lead abatement is required or in healthcare facilities with infection control programs and requirements. These machines are also used to clean or scrub the air in general commercial spaces, warehouses, factories, medical facilities, and just about anywhere indoor air quality is a concern. Compatible with a variety of true HEPA filters, MERV rated pre-filters and activated carbon filters, any model in the series is configurable for a large array of projects and applications.
- OA1000 Prime – A portable HEPA filtration system in a compact, low profile, light-weight form factor with the CFM output of much larger, heavier and louder machines.
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCESealed, true-HEPA filter (99.97% or higher efficiency at 0.3µ)Anti-microbial, tackified prefilter to extend life of the HEPAIntegrated exhaust duct for negative or positive pressure applicationsOptional intake manifold
- SIMPLE MAINTENANCEHEPA filter replacement indicator on all modelsEasy pre-filter replacement, no tools required
- INTENTIONAL INDUSTRIAL DESIGN6-foot power cord with integrated cord gripEasy to clean and sanitize, lightweight and durable aluminum housingCompact, low profile footprint for the tightest of spacesStore-flat handles facilitate safe 2-person lift of the unitIndustrial-grade casters for mobility on or between job sites
- ENGINEERED FOR SAFETYThermal protection overload monitor to allow for safe 24/7/365 operationUL/CSA Safety Certified
Industrial Air Filtration Applications
Airflow - 300-950 cfm
Dimensions 19" W 23"H 31" L
Weight - 96 lbs
- Projects that require negative or positive pressure containment spaces and requiring true HEPA filtration including abatement of mold, asbestos, & leadWater damage and restoration projects
- Healthcare construction involving infection control complianceRemoval of hazardous odors, VOCs, or fumes in industrial or other dangerous environments
- General control and removal of dust and debris
- Mobile and pop-up patient isolation applications in hospitals, acute care centers and assisted or long-term living environments
- Removal of wildfire smoke in commercial spaces, warehouses, and factories
- Construction and job sites for abatement, remediation, and restoration projects (residential homes, commercial buildings, schools, healthcare facilities, and other places with indoor construction).
- Manufacturing and warehousing facilitiesCommunal living environments including long-term care and assisted living facilities, higher education dormitories, and prisons.Government facilities and military installations
- Public health facilities including Open to the Public Clean Air Centers