Included in Package
OA2000VMED - Medical Grade Filter @ 99.99%OmniAire 2000VMED
is the most popular, versatile machine with high airflow, variable speed and many accessories. A smooth aluminum housing is easy to sanitize in hospital environment and to maintain clean. Medical-Grade HEPA Filter installed!
OmniAire 2000V HEPA air machines are used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on job-sites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement or remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional filters, the 2000V is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency.
2000V machines have an easy to sanitize aircraft-grade aluminum housing, designed to last job after job. Our housings have a smooth, clean finish and individually riveted construction; with hospital grade non-marking casters allowing for easy portability. All critical seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air will not bypass the HEPA filter
OA2000V machines offer an assortment of options for pre-filters, HEPA filters and accessories. Our standard machine configuration ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter and a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Dustlok pre-filters are treated with an anti-microbial additive to prevent growth of bacteria, and a tackifier to increase dust holding capacity.
OmniAire equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
- Negative pressure for abatement of mold, asbestos and lead
- Restoration projects after water damage and fire
- Removal of construction dust with use of Bag Filter module in place of the HEPA filter
- Create “Clean Room” environment in industrial facilities
- Medical facilities to prevent spread of virus and bacteria during renovation and maintenance
- Patient’s isolation rooms
- Activated carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants
- Multi-packet bag filter can be installed in place of HEPA for economical removal of construction dust.
- Intake manifold for flex hose connection
- UV germicidal irradiation modules
- PEROx Air Purification module for destruction of VOCs, odors, virus and bacteria
For your safety, OA2000V comply with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
Airflow - 400-1,600 cfm
Dimensions 20" W 29" H 34" L
Weight - 110 lbs