Nikro CH2000 - Fume & Dust Extraction Equipment. The NIKRO #CH2000 Ceiling Mounted Air Cleaners have been engineered specifically for general ventilation and filtering applications. The uniquely designed 2-stage filtration system with 95% final filter (optional 99.97% H.E.P.A. Filter is available) make this unit ideal for capturing welding smoke, rubber smoke, plastic smoke, fumes, wood dust, and other particulate, returning clean air back to the work place. When larger areas are to be cleaned multiple units can be strategically placed for most effective cleaning. These air cleaners reduce maintenance costs, keeping shops cleaner and safer. They provide greater worker visibility, cleaner breathing air, and prevent accidents by removing oil mists and dust before they settle on floors and machinery Easily installed, no outside ventilating is needed and no additional ductwork is required. When looking for economical solutions to maintaining a safe, clean shop, protecting workers, and complying with O.S.H.A. and E.P.A. standards ... Turn to NIKRO for a safer environment!
- Model: CH2000
- Air Flow: 2000CFM (Free Air)
- Motor: 1-1/2 H.P.
- Electric: 115V, 1 Phase, 13 AMP (220V, 1 Phase Optional)
- Cord Length: 25'3 Wire Cord
- Blower Type: Direct Drive
- Filtration: 2 Stage with 95% Final Filter (See Filter Options)
- Cabinet: Heavy Duty Air Craft Aluminum with powder coat paint finish.
- Dimensions: 36" x 26" x 26" H
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- Filter Monitor Gauge: Alerts operator when filter maintenace is required.
- Noise Level: 72 dBA
- Mounting: 1/2-13 Eyebolts for chain mounting.
- Filtration Options: Including a 99.97% D.O.P. tested H.E.P.A. filter and absorber modules to control odors.
- Intake Plenum Option: An 8" air intake plenum is avaliable, allowing a hose or duct to be added for source capturing.
- #860082 - 95% Main Filter
- #550048 - High Capacity Pleated Filter
- #550046 - 99.97% @ 0.3 Micron HEPA Filter
Independent Safety Certification
- ETL certified to conform to UL & CAN/CSA safety & flammability standards
All Nikro Industries Air Scrubbers are NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No.113 for electrical safety.