Nikro AP500 - Portable Air Cleaning System has been designed to capture and filter smoke and fumes generated during welding, brazing, soldering, and light grinding operations. The compact unit is equipped with 4 swivel casters and 2 carrying handles for easy transporting. This air cleaner is equipped with a final stage 99.97% at 0.3 micron H.E.P.A. filter to help you comply with O.S.H.A. and E.P.A. standards. Easy to maintain, the #AP500 has a filter monitoring gauge which alerts the operator when filter maintenance is required. This unit is also equipped with a hour meter and variable speed control. These units help reduce maintenance costs and protect workers by filtering and returning clean air back to the shop. When looking for economical solutions to maintaining a safe, clean shop, protecting workers, and complying with O.S.H.A. and E.P.A. standards.... Turn to NIKRO for a safer environment!
- Air Flow: 600 CFM (Free Air)
- Electric: 115V, 1 Phase, 3 AMP
- Duty: Continuous Duty
- Cord Length: 10' 3 wire cord
- Filtration: 4 stage with 99.97% H.E.P.A. Filter
- Cabinet: Heavy duty aluminum with powder coat paint finish
- Dimensions: 28 1/2" L x 18" W x 21" H
- Weight: 69 LBS
- Filter Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Noise Level: 71 DBA
- Capture Arm: 4" x 10' hose, hood & stand assembly
Independent Safety Certification
- ETL certified to conform to UL & CAN/CSA safety & flammability standards
All Nikro Industries Air Scrubbers are NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No.113 for electrical safety.