HEPACART™ CAP Increases Productivity
The HEPACART™ CAP or Cabling Access Point is a productivity tool for use in wire pulling in a healthcare facility, cleanroom or other environment with lift-out grid ceiling tiles. The HEPACART™ CAP allows contractors and other facility workers a 2x2 access point in the ceiling grid where cable can be fed quickly and cleanly through a slot in the ceiling with minimal impact on clean air environments found in data centers, pharmaceutical labs, food preparation plants, hospitals and other patient care facilities.
HEPACART™ CAP is a productivity tool that saves time and money when pulling cable in a lift-out ceiling. Steel rollers on the backside decrease friction and improve cable-flow thus protecting the cable. The HEPACART™ CAP user will spend less time pulling cable and be confident that it is free from nicks or scrapes.
HEPACART™CAP Protects Cable
HEPACART™ provides an access point in the ceiling to assist installers in quickly pulling cable through the slot and between the rollers. The HEPACART™ CAP opening is protected by a horsehair bristles which keep dust, dirt and debris from falling out of the ceiling.Therefore, the CAP user will spend less time pulling cable, reduce potential damage to cable jacket and protect the surrounding space from dust, dirt and debris.
In addition to protecting cabling and the environment, the HEPACART™ CAP saves labor hours and associated costs.
Benefits of the HEPACART™ CAP:
- Small 2 ft. x2 ft. Profile for a 2x2 or 2x4 suspended ceiling grid.
- Add the CAP-EXT for additional protection in a 2x4 ceiling grid.
- Aluminum Construction: Strong, lightweight, durable and weighs just 8 lbs!
- Adjustable Rollers: Protects small to large cable bundles.
- Hanger Holes: Corner holes provide four points for hanging from the building structure if necessary.