*Wall Opening is +3/8" (9mm)
For detailed specification see submittal sheetApplication
- For wall applications.
- Designed to maintain continuity in a 2 hour fire rated wall, when temperature rise is not a factor
Access Door Specifications:
- Concealed hinge
- Self-latching / Self-closing
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Inside latch release
- Drywall taping bead flange
- Available with a removable door panelFB-5060
Material: Steel Door: 16 gauge
Mounting Frame: 16 gauge. Flush to frame with reinforced edges, flange 1" wide
Hinge: Concealed Fire Rating (Walls): UL 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC 2 hour "B" label. (optional) Max sizes of 36" x 48" and 24" x 79"
Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks.
Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel.