A Complete Line of HEPA Filters for Hospital, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Available in three efficiencies on 0.3 micron size particles:
- 99.97% (High Efficiency Particulate Air Filters)
- Standard and High Capacity Models
- Multiple Cell Side options
- Factory tested for efficiency and performance
BioMAX HEPA Filters
Koch Filter Corporation BioMAX HEPA Filters are designed to provide the highest level of filtration available for commercial and industrial applications. They are widely used in hospitals, clean rooms, pharmaceutical plants, and in hundreds of other systems where clean air is critical in the protection of people, processes and equipment.
BioMAX HEPA Filters are constructed using the highest quality components available and are available in efficiencies of 99.97%, 99.99% and 99.999% on 0.3 micron size particles.
Standard construction BioMAX HEPA Filters are manufactured with galvanized steel cell sides (UL Class 1) or particle board cell sides (UL Class 2). Multiple cell side options are also available.
High Capacity BioMAX HC
High Capacity BioMAX HC Filters are designed to operate in applications with higher airflows up to 500 FPM (Feet per Minute). Constructed with approximately 50% more filter media than Standard Capacity Filters, High Capacity BioMAX HC Filters can operate at velocities up to 2000 CFM with only a slight increase in pressure drop and offer several additional performance advantages:
- Lower average pressure drop at equivalent airflows.
- Can operate at higher airflows with only slight increase in resistance.
- Extended media area means longer service life, fewer filter changes, and reduced maintenance and disposal costs.
- Reduced space requirements for filter banks, fewer filters required.
- Excellent choice for new systems and renovations of existing systems.
High Capacity BioMAX Filters are offered with wood or metal cell sides in efficiencies of 99.97%, 99.99%, and 99.999% on 0.3 micron particles.