Meet CDC ICRA Compliance for Creating Awareness and Isolating Construction Zones in Healthcare Facilities
The AIRE GUARDIAN Door Guard from Abatement Technologies® is a high-quality, reusable dust control barrier designed to help healthcare facilities and facility contractors comply with CDC ICRA Construction Guidelines. The tough, secure Door Guard barrier helps protect patients and staff by clearly identifying work areas, and isolating and containing airborne particles within the work zone. Door Guard is imprinted with a highly visible warning that the area beyond the barrier is for particle control during healthcare construction, renovation and maintenance projects.
Increase Worker Productivity and Save Money
The AIRE GUARDIAN Door Guard barrier is manufactured ready for immediate installation with a strong built-in zipper woven into a durable 10 mil, tear-resistant, fire-retardant fabric. Door Guard saves time and money by eliminating the time and labor required to assemble adhesive zippers into thin, single-use poly barriers. It creates a far more secure containment option to flimsy zipper door “tent” systems that typically require frequent repair and re installation.
Economical Design Provides Protection through Multiple Entries and Installations
Door Guard is designed to provide ongoing protection through multiple entries and installations. With just one zipper to open and close, and zipper pulls on both sides, Door Guard provides fast ingress and egress for personnel and equipment. And, it has the durability needed to hold up to the forces created by negative pressure construction environments.
- Markings demonstrate visible evidence of standards compliance
Fast and Easy to Install
- Mounts easily around the perimeter of standard 80” tall, 44” to 49” wide doorways
- Two Door Guards can be taped together to fit over double doors up to 108” wide
- Installs using fire retardant tape
- Eliminates time and expense to assemble zippered doorways in poly barriers
- Allows easy two-way entry via zipper pulls on both sides
- Built-in tiebacks for equipment, or patient bed pass through
Secure and Economical
- Durable 10 mil, scrim reinforced, tear-resistant fabric
- Washable and reusable
Fire Rated 10 Mil Fabric
- Federal Test Standard No. 191A method 5903
- ASTM E-84 Class B Flame Spread
- CA State Fire Marshal, Sect 13115