The Glasfloss Magna Series HEPA grade air filters are designed for high-efficiency commercial and industrial applications. Magna Series efficiency for the 1100 Series is 99.99% based on a .30 micron particle. Glasfloss Magna filters are produced in a wide range of sizes, frame types and header combinations and are ideal for converting or upgrading existing systems.
- Quality Assurance - the Magna 1000 Series - 99.97% filters incorporate glass microfiber media rolls that are randomly tested and certified to meet minimum-efficiency requirements by the media manufacturer. In addition, Glasfloss randomly selects and tests filters for leaks under a rigorous quality control program.
- Media produced from glass microfibers are moisture-resistant and will not support microbial growth.
- Frame is 3/4” particleboard
- The filter cartridge is bonded within the frame using a two-part sealant that isolates the filter from external shock and prevents air bypass.
- Neoprene closed cell gasket is standard on each filter.
- Aluminum separators incorporate rolled edges that help prevent media chaffing and damage in handling.