Sterling’s HEPAPro4 is a powerful 4-gallon, dry only HEPA vacuum with exceptional stability. Designed for the professional contractor for quick clean-ups, this HEPA vacuum has a low profile, compact design that makes it extremely maneuverable and easy to transport. Connect the HEPAPro4 to power tools for superior dust management and to meet EPA’s RRP requirements. Equipped with a complete assortment of pick-up tools for cleaning virtually any type of floor or above floor surface. Includes a complete set of attachments and floor tools. An optional 14-inch electric powerhead is also available.
• 1.5 HP commercial grade motor provides the air-flow and suction of vacuums twice its size.
• HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to have a minimum effciency of 99.97% at .3 microns based on particle count test method, IEST-RP-CC001.
• Includes conveniently mounted electrical receptacle for connecting power nozzles.
• Onboard tools and power cord hooks for quick access and storage.
• Low prole design prevents tipping while providing greater mobility.
• Conveniently located foot activated on/off switch.
• Quiet operation for use in homes and public areas.
• Certification - meets UL, CSA and EPA’s RRP standards.
*All HEPA & ULPA Vacuums sold by SPYCOR meet or exceed OSHA/EPA critical filter standards. HEPA fitlers are individually tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC001 standards. ULPA filters are individually tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC007 standards.