The DE2CC Ceiling CavityTM is a collapsible, portable containment unit engineered to control the spread of dust and airborne contaminants when performing building maintenance functions and other projects above the ceiling cavity. Ideal for multiple, quick-entry jobs, it can also be safely secured for longer-term projects. Its single unit, standardized size makes it a clear, convenient alternative to poles and plastic sheeting. The operator simply wheels it into position, extends and secures against the ceiling. Paired with a HEPA-filtered negative air machine, the ECU Ceiling CavityTM provides total compliance and is ready to begin work.
- CDC, JCAHO compliant
- 30% larger than original ECU
- One person set up in 15 minutes
- Flat floor truss allows easy access for carts, gurneys, beds and wheelbarrows
- Larger, sturdy wheel housings can absorb heavy usage making the unit easily transported to other sites and from point to point on the job site
- Requires minimal storage space - Modular capability
- Envelope combines ceiling cavity and wall access points
- Modular manufactured containment units eliminates the need for plastic sheeting and pole barrier-type of set-up
*Unit Rental time begins day after the arrival of the unit and ends on the day the item is received by FedEx.
The Disposable Envelope provides reliability and high performance in an affordable, disposable solution for containment standardization. These fire retardant envelopes provide constant appearance, cleanliness and safety. Construction and maintenance containment has never been easier to use or easier to implement.
Mintie Cares about environmental impact, the lightweight fire retardant DE are recyclable and due to advanced additives, biodegradable. DE set up is easy with the industry leading Mintie frame, repositioning is quick, and tear down is simple. When finished the envelope acts as its own bag, there is no need for post use decontamination.
**Rental of units is billed on a recurring basis on a weekly schedule.