NEW Omniguard Cellular
Designed to be the most reliable long term monitoring recorder in the field. The Omniguard offers compact design, ease of use and durability that will last from job to job.
- Built in cell modem and WiFi lets you know what's happening at the job site automatically.
- Select which status updates you want to receive via email; power change, waiting for pressure, alarm or normal operation.
- Email job log once per day at selected time.
Enter up to four different email addresses to receive status updates, job logs or both.
- Free cell service for the first two years.
- Real time monitoring of differential pressure and/or vacuum level
- Dual inlet ports allow monitoring between two areas
- Programmable high and low alarm setpoints
- Extremely simple to set up and use with 4.3"
- Color LCD touch screen interface
- Pressure displayed in Inches WC,
- Millimeters WC or Pascals
4MB of log space holds 6+ months of normal job logs
- Built-in Lithium Ion battery supports portable operation up to 6 hours without AC power.(Printing is automatically disabled when operating from battery to conserve power.)
- 95 decibel audible alarm notifies workers and bystanders when containment is lost
USB Type-A port lets you save logs directly to a flash drive
- Second USB port supports PC communication for transferring job logs, real time monitoring and configuration editing
- Thermal printer, no ink ribbons
- Printing in any position with paper contained in a protected compartment
- Multilingual - English, French and Spanish.
- Instant on screen help
- Multiple reports available at the touch of a key
- Print/log interval adjustable to conserve paper and memory
- Variable response rate to avoid nuisance alarms in windy environments
- Passcode protection prevents tampering
- Automatic printout and logging of all settings changes
- Configuration report prints current settings and monitoring status for easy review
- View log on screen, scroll through entire memory contents
- International power supply operation, 80-240VAC 50-60Hz.
- Rugged self-contained unit includes power cord, owner's manual, 10' of hose and spare paper roll stored in the case