The NIKRO #AP2000 Portable Air Cleaner is designed to capture welding fumes, smoke, oil mists, grinding dust, and particulate matter at the source ... protecting worker's breathing zone from dangerous contaminants. NIKRO portable air cleaners reduce maintenance costs, keeping shops cleaner and safer. They provide greater worker visibility and prevent accidents by removing oil mists and dust before they reach floors and equipment in the work place. These air cleaners actually pay for themselves by filtering and returning your heating and cooling air back into the shop. No outside ventilating is needed and no additional duct work is required. Mounted on casters, these units are extremely portable and can be easily maneuvered to serve several different work stations. This means you always have an air purifying ventilation system where you need it. When looking for economical solutions to maintaining a safe, clean shop, protecting workers, and complying with O.S.H.A. and E.P.A. standards ... Turn to NIKRO for a safer environment!
- Model: #AP2000
- Air Flow: 2200CFM (Free Air)
- Electric: 115V, 1 Phase, 13 AMP
- Cord Length: 25' 3 wire cord
- Blower Type: Direct Drive, Backward Curve
- Filtration: 2 stage with 95% Final Filter (See Filter Options)
- Cabinet: Heavy Duty Air Craft Aluminum with powder coat paint finish.
- Dimensions: 40" x 26" x 59" H
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Filter Gauge: Alerts Operator when filter maintenance is required.
- Noise Level: 72 DBA
- Capture Arm: 8" x 10' Self Supported Hood, Hose and Swivel Arm Assembly
- Filter Cleaning System: Several options available, Including a 99.97% D.O.P. tested H.E.P.A. Filter and absarption modules for odor control.
- #860082 - 95% Main Filter
- #860878 - High Capacity Pleated Filter
- #860671 - Washable/Reusable Spark Trap Filter
- #550046 - 99.97% @ 0.3 Micron HEPA Filter
Independent Safety Certification
- ETL certified to conform to UL & CAN/CSA safety & flammability standards
All Nikro Industries Air Scrubbers are NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No.113 for electrical safety.