The ECU Mobile Platform is a key driver of safer and more efficient work when doing multiple wall or ceiling based penetrations. Created to allow ladders, tools and equipment to be left inside the unit during repositioning, the mobile platform provides stabile support and increased mobility, portability and ease of use to the ECU line of airborne particulate containment units.
The ECU Mobile Platform uses innovative design to provide the highest quality and value. Collapsible, the unit folds in half for easy transport and storage. The platforms reinforced seem, interior bracing and aluminum body maximize weight reduction and strength, making it both sturdy and easy to handle. Moving equipment to the job site becomes particularly easy with the detachable platform dolly and strap for easy transport of an ECU CC or ECU unit using the platform as a dolly. An internal mount creates an easy storage location for the detachable dolly while the platform is in use. Additional features like a spring loaded rubber handle and high quality wheels make it simple to maneuver to the project site.
• Collapsible design allows the unit to fold in half for safe and easy handling, transport and storage
• Total Lock Caster Wheels provide ultra-smooth mobility when rolling, and rock solid support when locked
• Low profile construction, locking straps and safety lip provides for highly stable ladder deployment during ceiling penetration
• Only product in the industry that allows the containment unit to be locked to the platform
• When collapsed, the o_-set wheel design creates an ultra-thin profile for easy storage on-site or in vehicles
• Detachable platform dolly makes it easy to transport any ECU product to and from the job site
• Reinforced hinge, interior bracing and aluminum body maximize both weight reduction and strength