AnteRoom Provides Isolation
The HEPACART™ AnteRoom is an external aluminum passage-way that serves as an entryway into any larger room where maintenance, renovation or construction is taking place. The HEPACART™ AnteRoom provides total room isolation, a containment measure that mitigates patient risk from work dust and related contaminants.
With external negative air machine adapters on either side of the enclosure, HEPACART™AnteRoom provides air filtration, dust collection and infection control. On most Infection Control matrices for construction or renovation in hospitals, the specifications for the HEPACART™AnteRoom meet all the requirements of Class IV Infection Control precautionary measures, where contractors or maintenance workers must construct an anteroom that allows for adequate isolation of the work environment and negative air-flows.
AnteRoom is Easy to Move
The HEPACART™ AnteRoom can easily be moved from room to room and is a much faster and less expensive alternative than temporary tents and walls. The HEPACART™AnteRoom also provides a pass-through room for all work site personnel and offers a solution for HEPA filtration to manage and control dust and other airborne particulates within the confines of the work site.
- Working dimensions:Standard: 39.5”W x 24”D x 85.5” T prior to adding depth expanders or extenders/reducers for door adjustment.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Wired for 120 v. / 60 hz·
- Extra plug on the outisde allows for power to brought into the AnteRoom to power lights, tools and items used in the isolated room.
Premium Door Package:
- Fully boxed aluminum floor.
- Built with inserts and truss-headscrews.
- Includes isolation module.
- Floor levelers (4)
- Interchangeable flex-hose adapterand shut-off plate
- Lock and key set.
- Windows (3)
- Work order/permit slip holder.
AnteRoom Product Wins 3 Awards!!!
HFSE LogoMost Innovative Product Distinction Award
Most Sustainable Product Distinction Award
Best of Show Product Distinction Award