cover guard® is the world’s leading flame retardant
temporary protection system. Used by the marine, offshore, aviation, rail and construction industries to protect during new building, refurbishment, maintenance and outfitting stages.
- Internationally Approved
- Easy Installation & Removal
- Resistant to most liquids
- Puncture Resistance
- Durable & Strong
- Anti Static
- Reusable & Recyclable
The cover guard® range has been designed and developed to provide innovative temporary protection for all types of horizontal and vertical surfaces and finishes. The products can be used both internallyand externally to protect against damage from trade, wear and tear and workmen’s activity. cover guard® can also be used to wrap, cover, screen and contain all types of equipment, furniture, fittings and fixtures.
- cover guard® offers excellent protection for all types of surfaces including hardwood floors, stone, tile, terrazzo, paint, glass, bare metal, concrete and many more.
- cover guard® is extremely strong, durable, tear resistant and is resistant to water, most chemicals and most solvents.
- cover guard®’s unique deck plate pattern provides anti-slip / anti-trip characteristics - meets ASTM C 1028-07.
- The system is quick, easy and efficient to install and remove. Cutting and shaping is very simple, reducing labor time, storage and handling. Maintenance is also kept to a minimum.
- Compact rolls are easy to handle, particularly in confined spaces and helps keep storage space to a minimum.