*Wall Opening is +3/8" (9mm)
For detailed specification see submittal sheet
- For Wall & Ceiling applications.
- This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor.
Access Door Specifications:
- Concealed hinge
- Self-latching / Self-closing
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Inside latch release
- Available with a removable door panel
Material: Steel Door: 16 gauge
Mounting Frame: 16 gauge. Flush to frame with reinforced edges, flange 1" wide
Fire Rating (Walls): UL 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC 2 hour "B" label. (optional) Max sizes of 36" x 48" and 24" x 79"
Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks.
Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel. Stainless Steel: Type 304 - #4 satin polish.